Thursday, February 17, 2011

Believe it or not.... Your Hair Dryer is Important!!

The tools you use on your hair are just as important as the products!  My FAVORITE Hair Dryer is my CHI!!!  I am a skeptic by nature and didn't believe in the new technology that came out several years ago, "Ceramic Anion Infared".... I was like that's just a fancy term so they can charge us more for a dryer!  Maybe and that's a strong maybe about a year later (could have been longer)  my favorite Solano Hair Dryer went out.  A beauty rep convinced me to try this NEW dryer, so not only did every hairstylist around me already use one it was on sale and cheaper than replacing my Solano... so I said "Why Not"????  I always try things out on my hair first so I took it home with me.... you know how when you start to dry your hair and you decide that it feels pretty dry so you will stop and do your makeup or something?  Well usually about 5 minutes later the very tips/ends of your hair will have water drops on them and you realize you need to keep drying your hair.... not with this dryer... that is the beauty of the technology... it drys the hair from the INSIDE OUT!  I was sold and especially because my hair is naturally curly... the result left my hair cuticle much smoother.  I am on my 2nd one and they are great... another plus is that they are quiet and way less heavy than my old favorite dryer.... so its not killing my arm when I am done drying my hair!  So if you are like me and haven't made the switch... this is a great price on this dryer.... it is actually less than my cost from my local beauty rep... that's another great thing about CHI... they have good sales!!! I encourage everyone to make the change and this will only help your products do the best they can for your hair and keep those over blown dry ends even healthier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment